Sunday, September 14, 2014

Subaru Rally Team USA and Tom Segura Comedian Podcasts

I listened and watch the video of Subaru Rally cars being worked on in the USA. It showed guys welding parts, painting, and detailing rally cars. I picked this podcast to listen to because it looked interesting and I wanted to learn about what cars are used for rally races. I liked how they showed close up shots of the cars that they were working on and high video camera quality. I didn't like the fact there was no audio, it was only video throughout the whole podcast. They were behind the scenes of what the guys were doing and preparing for the rally races. I would continue to listen to the Subaru Rally Team USA if it has some audio in it. I would put in on my ipod if there was audio, I need the audio to be able to figure out what the podcast is about. The second podcast I listened to was about a comedian named Tom Segura, the episode I listened to was called "White Girls With Cornrows." It was pretty funny what the comedian was talking about. He was talking about how white girls act really tough and tend to not act like themselves. He mentioned how women act once they come out've jail, they think the world owes them. I wanted to see if if this comedian was funny since I have never heard about him before, in which he was. I liked all his jokes. but if it was a bit longer it would've been better. I wouldn't continue to listen to his jokes and other podcasts by him since he wasn't that funny to me. I would't put this on my ipod just because it's not that funny to me and would kind've be a waste of time listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment