Sunday, November 2, 2014

CNN IReport

I think Cnn Ireport is pretty cool.  It allows you to share your stories and discuss the news whats going on around you and in the world.  I think it's a good tool to use for reporting news stories especially if your some kind of news or television reporter.

I like the layout of it, and the fact that it's pretty user friendly.  It's easy to navigate through and I like the fact that you can actually meet other users who have an i report account and see what they are reporting.

The assignment tab is a bit confusing to me, so that would probably be the only thing that I dislike about the site other than that, I think it's great.  I think it's a good idea for people to use and to post news stories about what's happening in the world.  I think it's important to know about the news around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment